SUBMITTERS COMMENT: This is a classmates (barely 16 years old) tattoo, she got it for her birthday at a tattoo-shop, believe it or not, but as I see it, it turned out quite horrible. The owner and tattoo-artist that did this used to be good at what he do, but now all the work I have seen from him is terrible, and I can’t really understand why people go to him anymore, oh wait, perhaps because he tattoos minors…
She is pleased with it though, and in the end I suppose that’s all that matters. Even though I find it awful and I’m sure many here will agree.
WHAT’S AWFUL: The text can barely be understood, it took me several minutes to figure out what it actually said. It’s all smudgey, wonky, not even, the shadows are horrible and quite frankly it’s just poorly made. The fact that the tattoo-artist also is known for re-using needles etc and tattoos minors also shows us why it’s awful. I would suggest to do a cover up.
YOUR ISN’T CAPITALIZED WITH THE REST
8 Notes/ Hide
- foreverquietnights likes this
- chestneychiller likes this
- cheshiregrins likes this
- jakerzzzz likes this
- heretika-satanica likes this
- does-not-pollinate reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- pope2chainz likes this
- elantrian-worldhopper reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- painispleasure95 submitted this to awfulmodifications